Monday, August 10, 2009

Photo Mariko: The Week in Pictures

Those Lazy Days of Summer - I wish they would never end.
.
Smidget joining us for tea in Jaysun's garden.
.

Tub Talk - Why does my monkey have that silly smile on his face?
.

I went club hopping with Jay and Victoria. Jaysun found this club in search, and we checked it out. There was a private party going on there, and they invited us to join them. We were having a enjoyable time ...the music and dancing were great ... and then the party goers began stripping off all their clothes ...
.

We retreated to Judy Blues - one of the best dance clubs around.
.

Smidget and I visit Japan Chubu, a wonderfully picturesque sim. This Japanese themed homestead is well worth a visit.
.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Japan%20Chubu/127/141/22
.

What is Smidge staring at? Could it be that coital couple in the Chevy convertible? How that car got in the middle of a lilly covered lake in 18th century Japan, I'll never know. I asked the couple; but they were too busy with each other.

Lovely Smidget photographed behind a Japanese Silk Screen
.
After the Black Tie Gala at the Frank Lloyd Wright Museum, Jaysun and I went to a live performance by guitarist Joaquin Gustav. Still wearing our formals, we made a dashing looking couple doncha think?
.
Later my sister Victoria joined us at a jazz and swing club.
.
Ending the evening at the Jittery Junco. I just love this outfit.
.
Tricia threw a big Texas sized birthday party for SL hubby Rocko
.
Waylon Haystack provided the birthday entertainment
.
The Western Theme gave me the opportunity to
Wear my Apala Outfit

.
Cowgal Lulubelle
.
Rocko and Trish - A love match portrait
.
Twilight outside my Hallelujah townhouse
.
Victoria, Chisaki, and Me attending a live performance by Shantu Selene.
.
Morning in Hallelujah
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment