Saturday, July 18, 2009

Photo Mariko - The Week in Pictures

As you may have noticed, I take alot of photos. Only a very small few make it to my featured posts. But there are additional photos that I would like to share with readers, so I added a new feature to my blog, Photo Mariko. Photo Mariko will post pictures of friends, places, events, and of general interest with only brief captions. I hope you enjoy it.
.
Great News. Smidget Beamont is back in SL. Everyone is smitten by Smidge, and we are all overjoyed to have her back after a long absence. I hope that she is back to stay.
.
Me, Jaysun, and Smidget at Jittery Junco
.

Attending an ArorA concert was a nice coming home present after my trip to Greece.
.

The theme of Arora's concert was country western. So I wore the Native American inspired Apala outfit that I posted in Mariko Magic.
.
Sitting with my men. Well, maybe not my men. Actually Syd and Stig.
.
Scouting a photo location in a Japanese sim.
.
The sim has a marvelous Japanese country house placed on a lake.
.
I also scouted the Great Wall of China for a photo shoot.
.
At Opar with Smidget and her friend Sparks Bravin
.
My New Friend, Sparks Bravin
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment